It’s always fun switching up a piece in your closet, it makes every piece more of an investment than a one off purchase. The ability to mix and match might not necessarily come easy and that’s where I come in, showing you 2 ways to wear this budget friendly Vacation Maxi Dress.
1. With a Pair of Sneakers
This first look was quite easy to pull off as my style exudes comfort & a pair of sneakers is a staple piece in my closet, you’ll totally feel bad ass in this fit.
Do not forget to accessorize either with a Sun Hat (like I did) or a Scarf or Fedora hat and as always a pair of classy sunglasses would finish your look nicely
2. AS A SKIRT WITH A MILK MAID TOP
What’s a Milk Maid Top? You’re probably wondering ? If you’ve seen the sound of music then you know this style of top is trending now and I’m totally in love with it from your favorite stores like Boohoo, House of CB, TopShop, Iwade stocking it.
Experimenting with the pieces in your closet can go a long way so I urge you to take a night/day out, mix and match pieces in your closet you’d be happy to find out what looks you Create. For me I’ve been playing around with my maxi dresses and turning them to Skirts.
HOW TO TURN YOUR MAXI DRESS TO A SKIRT
- Take the upper part of the dress
- Tuck it in and make sure the hands go in properly
- Zip your skirt up, if your dress has no belt at the waist line ?
- You’ll need a belt to put around the waist because chances are the measurement for the half-length of the dress would be more than your actual waist measurement, you’d need something to cinch your waist to define it
Paired this look with heels to elongate my legs and show off the beauty of the Skirt. I also turn my top into an off-shoulder top.
| Thanks for reading |